Seoul National University Global R&DB Center invites you to "Governance Capacity Development Session Series on Strengthening Public Governance & Accelerating Innovation to Achieve Agenda 2030". This Lecture series is co-organized by UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA), through its Division for Public Institutions and Digital Government (DPIDG) and the UN Project Office on Governance (UNPOG), and Seoul National University Global R&DB Center. Sessions will be held every Friday starting from April 2nd at 3pm (KST, GMT+9).
- How to Participate?
You can join the Governance Capacity Development Session Series through either ZOOM or YouTube with below links.
When you are registered to the Session Series, you will be given a security code to access the training for recievung a Certifiacte of Attendance while YouTube will be open for general audience.
- Zoom registration link for the session: https://snu-ac-kr.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_AELAJxbUQJGz9hW1GsYvCA
- YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyZQSfXYCM4
- Queries: Please contact Ms. Hyein Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Program Schedule:
- April 2nd, Friday, 15:00-16:30 :
"The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and SDG 16 as a Cross-Cutting Enabler of all SDGs"
- April 9th, Friday, 15:00-16:30 :
"Infusing ESG into Smart City Development and Realization of Sustainable City Governance"
- April 16th, Friday, 15:00-16:30 :
"Accelerating Digital Transformation for SDG Implementation and Sustainable and Resilient Recovery from COVID-19"
- April 23rd, Friday, 15:00-16:30 :
"Making digital Transformation and ESG Compatible and Mutually Reinforcing"
- April 30th, Friday, 15:00-16:30 :
"Strengthening Data Governance for Effective Use of Open Data and Big Data Analytics - in the context of combating COVID-19"
- May 7th, Friday, 15:00-16:30 :
"Fostering Publio-Private-People Partnership to Accelerate SDG Implementation, with Focus on ESG"
- May 21st, Friday, 15:00-16:30 :
"Innovating Public Governance and Leveraging Digital Technologies for Inclusion of Vulnerable Groups"
- June 4th, Friday, 15:00-16:30 :
"Establishing Strong Foundation of ESG Practice in Green Leadership & Technology Innovation"
- June 18th, Friday, 15:00-16:30 :
"Risk-informed Governance and Leveraging Technologies for Disaster Risk Reduction and Building Resilience"
- June 25th, Friday, 15:00-16:30
"Fostering Global Start-ups and Enhancing Entrepreneurship Education for SDG Implementation"
※ For your reference, please find attached the Session Guidance Note for the first workshop scheduled for April 2nd, and the official brochure for whole sessions.